Wednesday, December 29, 2010

continuation of life...

i don't hate my jod... (honest!!!)
in fact i love teaching n whenever im in class i feel exited... ^^
but the preparation is making my head hurt n sometimes i can't stand it.. huhu~
still, as a girl who love to challenge herself, i don't feel like backing out...
but complaining 2,3 times won't hurt.... and im doing it know......
and my way of complaining is tapping my laptop n posting rubbish in my blog....
sorry for writing nothing... but still i feel like writing something n share it to the rest of the world?
here's a question i would like to post for everyone who reads this post,

"WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU FEEL THAT LIFE IS UNBEARABLE?"

just a simple question about life but somehow, it is a question that always pops in my head. one thing for sure.... im not going to give up living.... just wanting to know what should i do to just escape for the ecstasy of living~

P/S: there will never be a stupid question~ just different kinds of question~

No comments: