Sunday, December 19, 2010

2011's resolution....

 2010 is the year of change... a lot of changes happened to me this year such as:-
1. my student life to working life (still not really adjusting well sigh~)
2. becoming a teacher
3. getting my driver's license and obtaining my first car.... ^^
4. separating from my lovely besties... (been together for 6 years huhu~)
5. facing adult's problems.... money, loan, work, family, personal, etc. etc. and the list goes on......)

sighhhhhhh~  a long sigh for the thing i dun want to think right now....

but 2011 is getting close n for the first time in my life i wanted to make resolution....
previously, i never think of making NY resolution ever. i think dat it's a waste of brain cells...
but i want to change n do something i wouldnt do before.... hehe
so here goes....

MY 2011's RESOLUTION is............
1. managing my money seriously...  (save some money... at least!!!!)
2. clean my room at least once a week... (hehe~ lazy me)
3. to drive carefully n not to drive over 120kmph (difficult, very difficult)
4. can only buy a max of 3 books per month (please, please....... i lost a lot of money here)
5. keep my personality intact... (to be a pious n filial Muslim n daughter)

No comments: