Saturday, December 25, 2010

Asian Dramas that i like throughout 2010... ^^

Hehehe~
im a joongbo addict.... yes n i can say it proudly even if i don't know whether they are together or not. (why not? why should i shatter my sweet romantic fantasy? if the fantasy n dream makes me smile at nights? ^^)
one other thing that im addicted too is watching asian dramas, especially korean, japanese and taiwanese dramas....
i reallyx5 LOVE watching dramas n most of my fav dramas are romantic comedies.... ^^ why? cuz..... I LOVE FANTASY n for me, life is hard n REAL enough to face n i don't want my head be burdened with extra melodrama by watching serious and heavy themed dramas....
so...... throughout 2010 i've had my lovely time watching all these dramas..... and i've even rate all the dramas based on my point of view.....

2010 Asian Dramas suggested by Wadhi~

 1.  My Girlfriend is A Gumiho (Kdrama)
 2.  Personal Taste (Kdrama)
 3.  Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Jdrama)
 4.  Sungkyunkwan Scandal (Kdrama)
 5.  Runaway Plan B (Kdrama)
 6.  Prosecutor Princess (Kdrama)
 7.  Oh! My Lady (Kdrama)
 8.  Playful Kiss (Kdrama)
 9.  Marry Stayed Out All Night (Kdrama)
10. Still, Marry Me (Kdrama)
11. Sunao Ni Narenakute (Jdrama)
12. The Birth of The Rich (Kdrama)

P/S: If you want to watch all the dramas, you could go to http://www.mysoju.com/ or http://www.dramacrazy.net/ enjoy!!! ^^

No comments: