Tuesday, June 8, 2010

When you r too bored.....

This is what happened when i am tooooo bored listening to "i don't know what for information"....
Why is the talk too boring and dull? it's not my mistake after all... is it? kekeke not really sure~

*a writing conversation between my friend D,F and myself*

Me - shushi~shushi~shushi~shushi~shushi~
F - money~RM$~money~RM$~money~RM$~
Me - waa!!~waa!!~waa!!~waa!!~waa!!~
F - baldi? tisu? kain tudung dyah? towel? langsir?
D - bubeau~bubeau~bubeau~bubeau~bubeau~ <3 <3 <3
Me - x ada kaitan antara hidup dan yang meninggal dunia. amin~
F - ----------------end-----------------------

I don't even know why i did this with my friends but it really is a boring lecture.
as a conclusion....... i need to be a TEACHER of the FUTURE that is not boring and provided valuable lesson to the students without making them do the stuff i did whenever there's a boring lecture.... ^^

No comments: