Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting intimate with Twitter...

Finallly i create a TWITTER account for myself..... yay!!!!!!!!!!
at fist i dun think dat twitter is fun and for me FB (facebook) is enough~ *sigh*
but my dear friend Diah said that twitter is fun and she had been promoting twitter for quite some times.... but as the stubborn me, nope.... i dun listen to her~ kekekeke (evil me)

what encourage me to create an account on twitter?
the answer would be HwangBo unni!!!!!!!!
yes, it's her.... and because she has a twitter account and she update it regularly, i wanted to a part of that group... so yes!!!!! i'm now a part of it!!!! ^^ (sooooo happy)
and not to forget my dear friend Diah that has been encouraging me to join Twitter and her encouragement finally paid and i joined for real!!!! (lalalalalalalalalalala~)

this is the page for my twitter account... nice right? paper crane~

and if u want to follow me... just look for akaneslum and that's me ^^
and for those who wants to follow HwangBo unni~ look for Estella816

happy twittering ^^ 

No comments: