Sunday, June 13, 2010

In The Mist of World Cup fever..... I CHoose STEVEN GERRARD!!!!!

hehehehe~ yes im a football fanatic... but only when it concerns about may fav team and my fav players.... kekekeke~
My favorite football team of all time is LIVERPOOL and my captain is Steven Gerrard.... my hero~
whenever there's a news about Liverpool or Gerard it will always grab my attention.
but Gerrard shares the same position as David Beckham in my heart...
people would say that i like both of them becuz of their looks but im not that dumb to fall for football becuz of their looks~ it is just their plus point!!! ^^
i love Beckham for his 'oh so accurate' pass and when he was in his best state, i would say that he's the best player... all round player... but his best position would midfielder... ^^

it would be of the same reason that i like Gerrard but he earn + point by being a very good leader. in the final match of UEFA Liverpool vs AC Milan.... i cried like a baby watching the way Liverpool played. they are not the favourite to win the cup and at one point they were far behind. but the situation did not affect my captain Gerrard and he himself make the team in control and at the same time he save the team and help WIN the final!!!! wat a night for the him and the team and not to forget.... it is my memorable night... <3 <3 <3that's why i really love his games and when he is in shape... Liverpool will to... what a great leader he is.....

That's why he's my favourite and i will always love him for his games ^^
as an addition Gerrard is the CAPTAIN for the first ENGLAND match for the World Cup 2010 against US.... and he is the first to score for the match... MY HERO~

No comments: