Friday, September 2, 2011

EGTukar anyone?

hmm... for those who doesn't know what EGTukar is, it's an online system for teachers who want to transfer school, district or state.
and why should i post something about this insignificant thing here? hehehe~
it's because, i want to change school!!!! it has been a year now since i started my teaching career n i am posted farrrr from my family n i.want.to.go.home.
i really love teaching in SMK M.... but due to my homesick disease, i cant stand staying away from my family anymore.... (off record reason- i'm really tooooo stress cuz i'm being cut off from civilization for a year now n it has been a too unbearable time enough for me to actually stay in the rural :p) 

but there's a catch on this one system... everything must be approved by ur principal or soooo called BOSS.
that is going to a big barrier for me. one thing for sure, this BOSS of mine will positively not going to approve my form. why? I DON'T KNOW WHY! probably because everyone else in the school also wanted out n in order to keep everyone there, the so called BOSS will not going to approve mine especially im a single woman. BullS**T!!! obviously im going to be single for the rest of my life if i stayed there n I DONT WANT THAT.....
a tough road is in front of me now.... sigh***

No comments: