Friday, July 10, 2009

My version of "JOONGBO" paper cranes ^^



hmm...
it's been a while since my last post. i've been busy with the beginning of the semester and only this time i had the opportunity to update my blog. ^^
as you guys already know, the joongboers all around the world are now busy with making paper cranes as much as possible so that the mission of sending the cranes to the Ssangchoo couple and also to SS501 members become reality and as a true joongboer, i will not miss this in this lifetime.
(heeee...)
up until this moment, i have folded more than 90 cranes with the help of my best budies here at my college. actually, i only started to fold the crane for 3 days as i'm very busy and i can't find the 'calm' moment for me to fold paper cranes. plus, as now i'm living in the hostel, all my friends here are willing to help me with the project. they even learn how to fold the crane together with me. ^^ (thanks guys....)
as i'm very proud of the cranes dat we (my friends and i) have folded, here i want to show you guys what we have finished so far...

the hands of my buddies that helps me fold the cranes...

me smiling with my paper cranes... (wait... there's more to come ^^)

my goal is to fill up the bottle with paper cranes...

No comments: