Thursday, June 11, 2009

A New Beginning fo ME ^^

Hi, it’s me again... hmmm... it’s been a while since I last post here. Actually I don’t have any reason of creating a blog for myself. The reason why I created this blog is becuz I would think that this place would be a good way of expressing myself. But sadly, I never knew how to “properly” do it. Sad right? Huhu... (-___-) I don’t know what to put inside my blog so that it would be interesting but sadly I have nothing. I try to write about one of myself but somehow I felt it was boring and I don’t have a lot of thing to share with everyone. That’s why I leave this blog untouched and lonely and as time goes by I kind of forget about the existence of this blog.
But it is different now. Lately I’ve been viewing various blogs from all over the web. From my observation, I can see that most of the bloggers know how to express themselves and I think that one major problem that I face is that I wanted people to like my blog and sadly I forget that the main reason of creating this blog is that I wanted people to know about my interest and probably some people would like to read my story. It doesn’t mean that I need people to like my blog becuz I realise that if no one reads my blog it will not change anything. It is my story and I can read my own story.
That is the reason why I wanted to try again and write in this blog. Starting from now I will write about anything that interest me and also my long life journey in this world. I would also express my view on some serious issues regarding the world but it is my point of view. Some people would not agree on my view but having different point of view makes us human and we can agree and disagree in many thing. Right? ^^

No comments: