Monday, May 5, 2008

can't wait for MICELT....

this 12th April 2008, i will be attending a conference on English Teaching at Seremban. i recall cant wait for that!! that's why i keep thinking of it this past few days... why i keep anticipating for it? hehehehe... it is because i cant wait to see all my lecturers to discuss all matters on teaching and English in the conference. i cant wait to see dr.edwin's passion on literature and what he think on teaching literature in Malaysian school. this is because, i can see his passion in literature as he thought me short stories and also drama. i do think that teaching literature would be really hard as most Malaysian students do not have interest in literature especially English. i also once think that literature (both Malay and English literature) is boring and not valuable for my study. and now, look at me!! i have been punished by becoming a future English teacher that definitely going to advocate literature in my lesson!!! huhuhuh... but that is my challenge and i definitely will get through this... (as long as i study hard for it!!)
moreover, i also have admiration towards my writing lecturer, dr. jaya. he is also a really good lecturer and he thought me a lot on how to approach students to make them have interest in my lesson. i am so amazed by how he knows how he knows to make students have interest in writing as everyone knows that writing is not as easy as it spells. heheheh...
i wish that by attending this MICELT, i could develop more interest in language teaching and somehow i could appeciate english more and more. i am glad that i have this opportunity to attend the conference and i am lookig foward to it!!!

No comments: